Create new account
Request new password
Yes. Before you can download to an iPhone/iPad, you need to download the iBooks App. An ebook app is also required on Android devices. And you need to download Adobe Digital Editions to read the ebook on a computer. Please read the Software Guide for more information.
Yes. After logging in, click on My Account at the top of the page, then click on My eLibrary.
Your purchase entitles you to interact with purchased content online in your eLibrary or offline with a eReader.
Click on the "Login" link on the top right of the home page to get to the login screen. Type your credentials into the username and password fields and click the "Login" button to access your account.
Login to your account. Click on the eLibrary link to see your purchased eBooks.
See the hardware guide and software guide pages on your Account page.
You are charged immediately after submitting your credit card information. A charge for the eBooks will appear on your credit card statement under the name of the publisher or under "Direct From Publisher.com."
After logging in, click on My Account. Click on the edit tab (upper right, under My Account). Type your new password into the "password" and "confirm password" fields and save.
Intro to eBooks
The term eBook refers to an electronic version of a printed book.
eBooks can be read on all electronic devices - including smartphones, tablets, and computers - with ePub/eBook capability, including iPhones/iPads, Android-enabled devices, Nook, and Sony eReader. The most important consideration when purchasing an eBook is what device you intend to use.
eBooks in ePub and PDF formats may be read on several eReader devices (e.g., Sony Reader, B&N Nook). The Amazon Kindle and Blackberry, however, use the MobiPocket file format, which is not compatible with ePub.
All Apple devices with the Stanza app installed will automatically download ePUB files.
Adobe Design Editions is used for reading ePub or PDF eBooks on personal computers.
eReader devices are hardware devices that function primarily to display eBooks. eReader software is a program that allows the reading of eBooks (or non-native eBook formats) on additional hardware devices, such as personal computers or mobile phones.
An example of eReader software is the free Stanza app, which is designed to read ePUB-format books on Apple devices. Stanza 3.0.3 will also read eBook PDF files, but PDFs are not optimized for small screens, so the reading experience on handhelds may be inferior to the experience with ePub. For more information, see our Software Guide.
The eBook format you choose must be compatible with your eReader device or the eReader software you wish to use. For further instructions by device, please see our Hardware Guide.
The eBook format you choose must be compatible with your computer, handheld device, or eReader operating system, and the reader software you use.
READER APPS COMPATIBLE WITH iPHONE, iPAD, AND iPODTOUCH
- Stanza App - Is a free app compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPodtouch that supports DRM-free eBooks and requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later. These devices will automatically launch Stanza for direct download when ePub or PDF eBooks are purchased from our Bankers eStore.The app is designed to read ePub-format books. Stanza 3.0.3 will also read PDF eBook files; however, PDFs are not optimized for small screens, so the reading experience on handhelds may be inferior to the experience with ePub. Click here to download your Stanza app.
- iBooks App - Is a free app compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPodtouch that supports DRM-free PDF and ePub formats. Some PDF documents may not be compatible. Click here for your iBooks app.
- Bluefire Reader App - Is a free app compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPodtouch that supports DRM-free and Adobe eBook DRM-protected PDF and ePub formats. Click here for your Bluefire Reader app.
READER APPS COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID
Aldiko - Is a free app compatible with the Android that supports DRM free and Adobe eBook DRM protected PDF and ePub formats. Click here for your Aldiko app.
SOME COMPUTER AND HANDHELD-BASED READERS - BY FORMAT
- PDF - Is readable offline on computers and handheld devices using Adobe Reader (download for free). PDF can also be read by many web browsers with Adobe add-ins.
- ePub and PDF eBooks are readable on computers and handheld devices using Adobe Digital Editions (download for free). ePub can also be read on several mobile reading devices (Sony Reader, B&N Nook), and using the Mozilla Firefox browser add-in ePUB reader.
- MobiPocket - Is readable on computers using Kindle for PC (download for free) and Blackberry devices.
Offline content may also be read using any eReader-compatible device (see our Hardware Guide).
This chart includes the most recognized devices for eBooks, but the number of eBook-compatible devices is constantly changing. Additional formats may be supported and additional reading devices may be available.
All Apple devices with the Stanza app installed will automatically download ePub files.
eBooks in ePub format may be read on several dedicated mobile reading devices (Sony eReader, B&N Nook, for example).
The Amazon Kindle and Blackberry devices use the MobiPocket file format, which does not support ePub or PDF eBooks.
For more information on what software is required to view your purchased ebook on a computer, eReader, or handheld device, see our Software Guide.