The eBook format you choose must be compatible with your computer, handheld device, or eReader operating system, and the reader software you use.
READER APPS COMPATIBLE WITH iPHONE, iPAD, AND iPODTOUCH
- Stanza App - Is a free app compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPodtouch that supports DRM-free eBooks and requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later. These devices will automatically launch Stanza for direct download when ePub or PDF eBooks are purchased from our Bankers eStore.The app is designed to read ePub-format books. Stanza 3.0.3 will also read PDF eBook files; however, PDFs are not optimized for small screens, so the reading experience on handhelds may be inferior to the experience with ePub. Click here to download your Stanza app.
- iBooks App - Is a free app compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPodtouch that supports DRM-free PDF and ePub formats. Some PDF documents may not be compatible. Click here for your iBooks app.
- Bluefire Reader App - Is a free app compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPodtouch that supports DRM-free and Adobe eBook DRM-protected PDF and ePub formats. Click here for your Bluefire Reader app.
READER APPS COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID
Aldiko - Is a free app compatible with the Android that supports DRM free and Adobe eBook DRM protected PDF and ePub formats. Click here for your Aldiko app.
SOME COMPUTER AND HANDHELD-BASED READERS - BY FORMAT
- PDF - Is readable offline on computers and handheld devices using Adobe Reader (download for free). PDF can also be read by many web browsers with Adobe add-ins.
- ePub and PDF eBooks are readable on computers and handheld devices using Adobe Digital Editions (download for free). ePub can also be read on several mobile reading devices (Sony Reader, B&N Nook), and using the Mozilla Firefox browser add-in ePUB reader.
- MobiPocket - Is readable on computers using Kindle for PC (download for free) and Blackberry devices.
Offline content may also be read using any eReader-compatible device (see our Hardware Guide).